Don't forget about that lovely aspartame, it should definitely be considered
as a contributing factor.

Thora

-----Original Message-----
From: Deb&Mark [mailto:spa...@warwick.net]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 4:57 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Phosphorous

My niece drank Diet Coke since her early teens(she's now 25) and recently
fell injuring her vertebrae/spine, she had to have some surgery but it turns
out when she had a bone scan done, she had the bones of a 65 year old woman
pretty much due to drinking coke.  Basically, the phosphorous leeches the
calcium out of your bones.  Deb