From: The Hatzfeld's [mailto:ha...@airmail.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 7:11 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Cancer - what would you do?

I don't have cancer.  My mom told me an long-time friend of theirs who's 75
has cancer in multiple places and was told there's nothing else that can be
done.  I think as long as you have breathe in your body, you fight that.  We
all know that so many folks aren't agreeable to anything outside of what
their doctor tells them so I wanted to share with him some other options.
Time is short so I wanted your opinions.

You guys have been so great!  I'm really loving this list.

Cindy