Cindy,

I would start with the Budwig diet. I have found more persuasive testimonials about this simple preventive and therapeutic diet than almost any other single approach. I would not wait a moment, but get going on this, then proceed with careful selections from the ASTOUNDING range of plausible alternatives, including the Beck protocol often discussed on this list.

JBB