Dr.Roy Page, MD in Memphis specializes in liver cancer using allopathic and alt methods. He especially wants terminal or severe cases. 901-763-3664 Fax 901-763-4180. He should know.

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>further questions re CS and liver transplant
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:32:23 -5

Hi Paula,

This is a tough situation, since there's no reason to expect that
somebody here has dealt with the same thing. We're only about 500
people, and liver transplants are not all that common. And liver
transplant patients interested in alternatives will be even rarer.

Given that your friend is under close supervision by her conventional
physicians we also have to face their inevitable suspicion of anything
that *they* don't control. We don't want to give them an excuse to
label CS as the problem on the basis of this case.

What conventional things is she doing, or supposed to be, to deal with
the virtual absence of an immune system? Could the elevated liver
enzymes indicate that the CS is killing an infection?

Ken's suggestion makes sense if you can't come up with more specific
information.

Anybody want to suggest other places Paula can ask her question?

Be well,

Mike D.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>