I dont invest in rumors only, dont forget except for the ASAP there is roughly a billion ounces of silver, 5 million ounce of gold & copper around.

If you have any knowledge of the metalmarkets then you know that silver is a commodity on the move in numerous new applications. Than you have the enormous short Comex position that can even trigger this month silver a lot higher.

By the way I do make my own CS but I strongly believe Clifton/ABL can make with their ASAP solution a real hit and there is quite some succes already but lets wait and happen. I bought most of my stock at 0,19 but I just recently bought some more at 2 as well. This stock has it both ways mining & biotech. There is always risk involved in investing but IMO the risk here is pretty limited. And I strongly believe there is a massmarket outthere for CS solutions/products. You can make your own shampoo, toothpaste, aspirin etc as well but there is not too may people doing that. Concerning the patents for as far as I am informed they make a stronger different solution and they have patents for special processing CS as well.

Emile

why do you invest in Clifton then?

Garnet

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>