----- Original Message -----
From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@execonn.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Clifton Mining Co Stock

> That the sale of 3 million gallons of CS would affect the price of a
silver
> mining stock shows just how little investors can think for themselves.  If
we
> assume that this is 10 PPM CS, then that works out to 384 ounces of silver
they
> will sell to make it, and at $6 and ounce that is a grand total gross of
under
> $2400, with a profit of under $1000. Yet the valuation of the stock rose
by
> millions of dollars on this news.
>
> No wonder most investors lose money.
>
> Marshall

Marshall, trouble is you are only considering the silver base cost...

point is that clifton owns 28% of american biotech labs, and at the price
they get for that asap solution, well the stock should definetly show
stellar profits... with such a low cost, as you pointed out....so both
companies could show  windfall profits on a 3 million whatever sale....

also that if asap continues to sell well, they will always have a reliable,
cheap source for more source product, silver, by the parent company being a
miner...

jmvho, i am not yet an investor yet, but still looking at it..

the patents, however flimsy, do mean something...

i mean, here we are, talking about how to use/make colloidal silver, and the
many ways you can help yourselves, and friends and animals with, and here is
a company that is actually going to be able to make legal big deals....damm
the antibiotic pill producers....and their iron clad patents for big $$ per
serving...

i say things are looking up....

cs will be mainstream in a few years, for all kinds of uses...

ross

> OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

---