Hello,

I do not know anything about the companies cited below, and I am impressed by the apparent knowledge of the person who advised purchases of the mining company. I do not mean to impugn the author or the advice. All the same, I would suggest caution: the "pump and dump" psychology of some unscrupulous penny stock manipulators is well known to seasoned investors. Be cautious. See

http://www.sec.gov/answers/pumpdump.htm

Then do your homework before investing any money in anything. I have seen this kind of thing before, and decades ago almost bought some "irresistable" mining shares once, until a cursory bit of homework suggested a pump and dump scam.

See also Motleyfool.com for advise about penny stocks in general. Very risky as a class.

JBB