Ode, Who is Frank Key, I'm not familiar with him. I
would like to have the solution tested. Any help would
be appreciated.

Tchau
Sam

I don't think anyone has run gold electrodes in a
silver solution besides
you..does sound interesting.

 Yes, I can do the process but don't really have the
means to check what
the actual results are.
 Might wind up with a gold/silver alloy?
 I imagine Frank Key could handle that part for a few
bucks.
Welcome to the cutting edge of uncertainty. :-)

I have been able to get 'something' off copper
electrodes but no indication
that it's a colloid. [Did manage to make a blue grey
deposit in the bottom]

 I don't think that either Trem or I have said that
LVDC CG "can't" be
done, just that no one we 'know of' has been able to
do it with any good
indications that they succeeded.

 Brent used to sell gold electrodes without indicating
how to use them.
Now, there are indications of a sort that they won't
work in certain models
of his generators...but doesn't give reasons.  [Won't
'fit' or won't
'work'..Not sure.]

Ode

http://mail.yahoo.com