i found nothing on this page to warrant your characterization.
my use of colloidal silver -in my case about two ounces a day of home made
14ppm- has helped my lyme symptoms.
small doses such as i use orally and using this dilute substance as an eye and nose wash for cold prevention (especially when meeting a lot of people and having
closer contact) i do not see as a problem.
it's great stuff and inexpensive. don't need a prescription.
it has helped me with oral hygiene too, even nipping a tooth infection in the bud.