----- Original Message -----
From: "john rigby" <jrig...@fablor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 4:52 AM
Subject: CS>Negative disturbing report on CS

> Hi folks,
> There is a quite severe critique and warning against CS on this Site,
> details of which were sent to me by a relative doing a Search after my
> talking very positively about CS ........ and "Dr Jon"
>
> http://chetday.com/colloidalsilvergenerator.htm

Several years ago, I sent Chet Day (whose site it is) a lengthy email explaining
why "Dr. Jon" was NOT a good source of information for colloidal silver...with
plenty of other sites and sources of information to choose from. I don't know
why Chet insists on using "Dr. Jon's" site as the last word on colloidal silver.

It might help if Chet received a blitz of emails from knowledgeable folks
explaining that:

1) the people with argyria did not ingest pure colloidal silver;

2) "Dr. Jon" took information about a homemade CS generator from other people;

3) the information somewhat discrediting CS is frankly incorrect; and

4) there are much more scientific sites with excellent information that Chet
could have chosen to quote, so why does he persist in using "Jon's"?

As I already sent in my $ .02 to Chet, I think it will be more helpful if others
pelt him with info.

Nenah