Message
----- Original Message -----
From: Matthew McCann PE
To: James Holmes
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Cold fusion info

Hi, James,

Many scientists who got far beyond college physics have
not appreciated the implications of Faraday's Ice Bucket
and how it illuminates the limitations of Coulomb's
inverse-square law. The vanishing of the E field inside the
bucket is just as compatible with Maxwell's Equations as
Coulomb's law is, no more and no less.
When the E field vanishes, deuterons can draw close to
each other spontaneously and fuse by natural nuclear
forces.

We owe a lot to Michael Faraday, experimenter par
excellence.

Best regards,

Matthew