Many thanks for all the information!! All of it.  I will cautiously try H2O2
with CS etc. I am using the CS/DMSO/MSM as it is with Harbor Freight
nebulizer

There was a doctor who claimed H2O2 in an IV drip would percolate oxygen out
of the lungs and cure emphysema over 10 sessions. Gunk would be
expectorated.

http://www.medical-library.net/sites/framer.html?/sites/_iv_hydrogen_peroxid
e_therapy.html
"It also clears the lungs, in cases of emphysema, by producing oxygen
bubbles in the alveoli (tiny air sacs in the lungs), literally lifting the
mucus deposits up, so they can be coughed out."

http://goodshape.net/H2O2.html

Dan