----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 3:01 PM
Subject: RE: CS>lung congestion

> Hi Dan,
>
> I'm sure we're agreed that Emphysema has resulted in a permanent loss of a
portion of the lungs; however, by proper exercising (walking as fast as
possible, while swinging arms--increasing walking time & distance
gradually); deep regular inhalation of CS/H2O2/MSM/DMSO in your nebulizer
for several minutes 3 or 4 times a day; getting on Dr. Mercola's No-Grain
Diet; drinking lots of water daily including CS + Gatorade; NO smoking or
alcoholic beverages or Diet Drinks. These things CAN help increase breathing
functions & comfort, but only the portion of the lungs NOT affected by
Emphysema.

Sounds likely to be true and this is what mainstream medicine says about
permanent damage from emphysema. I would love to get a second opinion from a
doctor who does H2O2 IV therapy. There's one in Miami Beach.

dan