William

All beings have divine energy.  Marshall knows CODEX is not freedom to
choose products - sometimes one has to take a stand or be trampled.

"Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."
---Mahatma Gandhi

"There are only two ways to live. As if everything is a miracle or as if
nothing is a miracle"  --- Albert Einstein

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
--- R. Buckminster Fuller

Christine