From: Al Davis [mailto:adav...@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 11:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Calling Oz members

My opinion only, but FWIW

> Hi people,
> Two new worries in the New World (Order)
> 1. In Oz, Oxygen is now officially a dangerous drug - only a Dr can
> prescribe it, apparently. So, anyone using Ozone Generators in Oz?
> Appreciate your experiences and any sources - particularly in Godzone
> (Queensland)  Want to use it with
CS.

It's my understanding that welding oxygen is the same as medical oxygen.
It's just a matter of the cleanliness of the equipment used to administer
it.

> 2.  Also 35% H202  has "vanished" here. I *did* buy it locally a few years
> ago, but now it isn't even in the Pharma Wholesale lists......   Anyone
> know a source?
> OR
> Should I persist in looking, or can I use other than Food Grade?

Use the 3% from the pharmacy or wherever.  All H2O2 has stabilizers.
It's too dangerous to ship, otherwise.   Even the 35% is a hazardous
substance.  People have died from drinking it accidentally!
The pharmacy stuff is USP grade (or whatever it's called in OZ) and it's
cheaper and safer.  "food grade" doesn't mean it's safe to eat. It just
means it won't contaminate food processing equipment when used to clean and
sterilize it.  Different stabilizers for different uses.

> AND lastly, how long should a Silver source last?  Say, 1 oz will make
> 500 gals, or what? I am using 9999 Maple leaf coins and alternating
> the poles position.

At 10 parts per million, 1 0z. of silver will makes 100,000 oz . of CS.
That's over 750 gallons.

Hope this helps.

Al D.