All that shall not be mandatory shall be forbidden.

JOH

-----Original Message-----
From: John Rigby [mailto:jrig...@fablor.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 9:34 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Calling Oz members

Hi people,
Two new worries in the New World (Order)
1. In Oz, Oxygen is now officially a dangerous drug - only a Dr can
prescribe it, apparently.
So, anyone using Ozone Generators in Oz? Appreciate your experiences and
any sources - particularly in Godzone (Queensland)  Want to use it with CS.

2.  Also 35% H202  has "vanished" here. I *did* buy it locally a few years
ago, but now it isn't even in the Pharma Wholesale lists......   Anyone
know a source?
OR
Should I persist in looking, or can I use other than Food Grade?

AND lastly, how long should a Silver source last?  Say, 1 oz will make 500
gals, or what?
I am using 9999 Maple leaf coins and alternating the poles position.

Thanks,
Himagain

John Rigby
FABLOR Internet Marketing Systems http://fablor.com
ICQ 3250943
H.O.:  Caloundra, S.E. Queensland, Australia.  GMT +10
WHERE??? www.caloundratourism.com.au/

You think I'm paranoid? READ THIS: <mailto:mondayi...@fablor.com> (it's ok -
it's just an autoresponder.... I think...)