ummm,
According to my math, 1 gallon of water is 3785 cc. So if you want to get to 3% H202, and you are adding 35% H202, don't you need to add 325 cc of the 35%? In other words you need about 11 ounces of 35% H202 per gallon of water. Perhaps you meant to say ounces instead of cc?
paula

Garnet wrote:

It is diluted from a stronger solution of H2O2. I buy 35% Technical

Grade and dilute it to 3%. Approximately 11 cc of 35% in one gallon of
water, preferable distilled, but any pure water will do.

Garnet