Thank you, Marshall.

stuff

At 10:20 AM 5/20/2004 -0400, you wrote:
I see no references cited, but this site does indicate that DMSO does
dissolve viruses' coatings:

http://www.road-to-health.com/am/publish/article_62.shtml

DMSO and What It Heals

DMSO rapidly penetrates the cells and cleans them of toxins. It dissolves a
virus organism's coating of  protein and leaves it unprotected.

http://www.apricotsfromgod.org/inhomeclinic.htm

+Dissolves a virus organism's coating of protein and leaves it unprotected.

Marshall