Oh and I thought I was already in your kill file. Seems that you
threatened me with that before. What ever happened? Why threaten me
again? Do you think my life is impacted by your not reading my messages?
Believe me stuff, it makes no difference to me, but I am sure this list
is tired of your threats!

Anymore discussion of DMSO from me will be on the DMSO list, where it is
the main topic of discussion. Not here on a Silver list which I am sure
is growing weary of this bickering over nothing!

I said it kills viruses. That is all. You and Nina are blowing this up
into a major debacle because you want proof.

If you want proof TRY IT. If you wait for the scientific studies or
demand them of someone trying to provide you with information you are
not serving your health, you are making it worse from the stress you are
experiencing right about now.

Again, Have a nice day. And apologies to the list for this little DRAMA,
even if stuff and Nina are not with me on the apology -- how about it
you two. Feeling response-able yet?

Garnet