You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him pull his head out.

JOH

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Carleton [mailto:essential-liv...@telus.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 11:59 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS> al la Rupert> Sheldrake, Sir John Eccles etc

Thus understanding there is communication across the morphic fields, how
could these proven principals be put to use to expand the use of CS,
awareness of DMSO, and benefits of vitamins (especially C) to help more
people with their health challenges and diminish scepticism? Christine

www.sheldrake.org/
http://www.nobel.se/medicine/laureates/1963/eccles-bio.html
http://www.veritaspub.com/