Jean,

When I see sick teens, with what 40 year olds used to have, and youngsters
of 40 struggling with what 60 year olds used to have... When I see folks
unable jump out of the chains of what the Dr. said... What you say is true.

They even have support groups for young girls without breasts.  I'm glad
they've support - it's almost exclusively one health protocol - the lop &
chop group with artificial hormones & SSRI's to help deal with 'reality'.  I
need to go out in the sun to garden & dig up old roots that irritate me...

Christine