Ok so it is on the inside surface of the right arm. And is it in the
center of that area?

BTW I have noticed that this part of the arm responds rapidly to massage
when working on hands and forearms for carpal tunnel and general
relaxation. I will use a back and forth twisting motion, like you are
wringing out a wet towel, up and down the forearm.

Garnet