No luck last night, maybe tonight will be better.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: oldgl...@bigcountry.net [mailto:oldgl...@bigcountry.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 2:39 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Sleeping aid?

Hi,

My sister wrote me the following fascinating information.  Not sure
where it came from but an insomniac like myself will try anything once.
I know there is a pressure point in this same place for nausea.  Has
anyone ever tried this before?

"Use a kidney bean to give yourself the best nights sleep of your life.
They say to tape a kidney bean to the inside of your right wrist, three
finger widths from the crease of your wrist.  They claim you can't stay
awake. This is one of the most powerful sleep-promoting points in
Oriental medicine.  If you doubt it works, try it tonight, just before
you go to sleep.  This man's patients have been amazed and they've
stopped taking their tranquilizers, sleeping pills and antidepressants."
End quote.

Jean Baugh

Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT
Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html