Somewhere, sometime, following a link, I seem to remember that if you tread
bare wood with silver, you won't need to have it pressure treated.  I have a
deck that is just yellow pine and is a very nice gray color after about 3 years
in the sun.  I like the color, but if I use the treatment recommended it turns
back to the original gold wood color which I don't like.  What method of making
silver would be best to use for spraying this decking for preserving it with
silver?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.