  From: Marshall Dudley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 11:19 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Wood Deck and Balcony

  You are kidding!  The only way I know to get the wood back to the amber is to
pressure wash it, which I just did to my deck a couple of days ago.  Maybe you
have hit on another use for CS!
  Marshall

  Charles Sutton wrote:

    Somewhere, sometime, following a link, I seem to remember that if you tread
bare wood with silver, you won't need to have it pressure treated.  I have a
deck that is just yellow pine and is a very nice gray color after about 3 years
in the sun.  I like the color, but if I use the treatment recommended it turns
back to the original gold wood color which I don't like.  What method of making
silver would be best to use for spraying this decking for preserving it with
silver?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.