Using Faradays equations doesn't account for silver oxide formation,
fallout and plateout. [ie waste]
 It will tell you how much silver got off an electrode, but doesn't say
where it went.
 Electrode deposits are an extreme variable. [Just guessing from eyeball
observations..10% to 60% ??]
 If you can accurately weigh them [I can't] and subtract that from the
total..then you'll have something.

 If you can weigh them, you can probably also weigh the before and after
difference in the electrodes with the deposits on them...considering oxygen
content of the oxides.  The remainder would be in the water..or sitting on
the bottom.

Ode