Yes you are right CS should prevent the mold. Providing you use enough
and contact all growing surfaces. Easier to accomplish with liquids than
solids. But lots of people do it for veggie storage, since you just need
to hit the surface, but for solid left overs from a meal say, it might
be a bit trickier.

Garnet