At 09:05 AM 19/07/04, Garnet wrote:

Yes you are right CS should prevent the mold. Providing you use enough
and contact all growing surfaces.

Hi folks,
In my never-ending quest to find out what healthy would be like - AND easier ways to do it...... :-) MY Managing Director bought a special fine mist 250ml spray bottle which is used to do the primary control in our home.
In my real world stringent tests the results have been remarkable to date.
I've mentioned milk tests earlier, but I've extended to Lettuce ( called "salad" in many places) and a special variety called iceberg which is very stiff and crunchy .... to begin.....
Leftover vegetable stew
Kefir ( cheese)

Each of the groups were misted in a normal way. In these deliberate tests the results of extended life were remarkable. Try it. You should always endeavour to validate claims, anyway.

But remember, if you are foolish enough to be using microwave cooking you are being deluged with bad things constantly - not to mention the effect of the radiation and its negative "homeopathic" effect on food vitality.

Cheers!
Him-who-lives-in-a-safer-environment-than-an-operating-theatre, anyway