Check your set up and procedure. I never get these under the 1 o'clock
setting when I am careful about contamination. Don't touch the
electrodes with your bare hands. Be careful about what you spray or use
as cleaning products in the same room. Rinse the container three times
with distilled water after cleaning.

I use the same glass jar without cleaning for many batches with no
floaties or particles. I wipe the electrode with Kleenex between
batches. I make two quarts at a time in a canning jar.

Only when I have gone past the 1 o'clock position on the dial have I had
any floaters or sinkers in the solution. But yes you should filter them
out with a coffee filter, or let them settle and pour off the liquid
without distrubing the sediment.

Trem may also have some suggestions. I made quite a few batches like
that initially. Just had to learn good procedures as I keep my generator
on the kitchen counter -- mainly to not use ANY cleaning product near
it, and to always rinse a jar 3 times with distilled water after
cleaning or using even well water to rinse.

Garnet