I don't think that stuff really matters.
The best way to remove it is to let it settle and decant.

Ode

At 09:48 AM 7/18/2004 -0700, you wrote:

I would like to clarify an issue I read about here before I got a CS generator, but can't recall the consensus. Now that I'm making my own CS (Silvergen SG6), if I get above about "halfway" on the setting (roughly 5 ppm), I get gray particulates floating in the otherwise clear liquid (sometimes I even get a few at 5 ppm).

Should I filter these out (via a coffee filter or some other type of filter), or is it okay to leave these in the CS and consume them?

Thanks,
Terry

---

<<<<

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.