Maybe I should have said 'tests sponsored by the Royal Society' in a state
of the art lab that does that sort of thing as a specialty without implying
that it was done 'by' the Royal Society.
 The procedure was well documented on film both times done by the same
researchers. The first test was a simple dilution and sample test.    The
failed second test was a standard triple blind setup with uninvolved
randomly chosen people doing the labeling.  Both dilutions were done by the
same homeopathic remedy manufacturer who had every reason to see success
and probably weren't told what the samples were to be used for either time.
 Granted that the second testing was triggered by a million dollar bet from
that famous skeptic [forget his name..Randy? More of an anti believer than
a true skepic.  I've seen some of his works that don't prove a thing except
that something 'can be ' faked and that info used like in the UFO field to
say that because 'this' photo is a fake..all photos are fake.   But "he"
didn't do this one.]
 His mere presence, involvement and negative energies may have screwed it
up..but if that's the case, it proves the point even better than if he had
not been involved.
  The point being, it's not the water that works, it's the held memory in
people with the water as a symbol of access and the skeptic messed with the
memory of the people doing the testing who had an intrusive idea of
negative intent.

 In other words, if there is a structure to the water, it is placed there
by intent [perhaps with the diluted substance being used to focus and
pattern the intent] and it can be messed up with intent.

 This does nothing at all to the belief [justified or not] that homeopathy
works as well as it does.
 But it does indicate that the power of ritual goes well beyond the ritual
itself...maybe even to the point that popping a pill and shaking a rattle
are the same motion.
 The making of drugs has a whole bunch of intent behind it..as does buying
and using them. Yet, they don't work the same for all people.

In the case of silver, silver has millennia stacked on millennia of mystery
and symbolism behind it.
 In the subatomic field, no predicted particle has ever 'not' been found
and any given electron is where you look for it, every time, adding
credence to the idea that reality itself is something 'held in mind'.

 Mind you, the brain is just another body part. Is it 'the' mind seeing a
reality or is it held 'in' mind being seen 'as' a reality by itself?
 All 'strangeness' added together supports the second idea better than the
first idea with far fewer conflicts, even the one that states that the
second idea may 'proveably appear' to be not true.

 Which, of course, brings the whole idea of proof into question.
 If the only tools you are using to prove or disprove an illusion belong to
the illusion, what then?

 The only conclusion I can draw is.... Damn!, we're good at this!
Ode