Succusion is a type of shaking followed by a sort of knock so DO knock
them could apply <smile>. It is an important part of making any
homeopathic remedy.

Argentum metallicum and Argentum ntricum are two homeopathic remedies
made from silver. For more information enter "Argentum" in the search
window at www.homeopathyworks.com . I have not used either, they could
enhance the utilization of CS by the body, as I have been told other
mineral derived remedies do for their respective minerals.

I use them and find them very effective in many instances, but I am not
a trained diagnostician and probably at times am not using the correct
remedy or potency.

The more symptoms that match up the higher potency called for of a
particular remedy. Since some potencies in a series are ineffective one
must know these things to have greater success using them. I generally
use some intuition in selecting a remedy. But often for short term every
day stuff the remedies are pretty standard, like Arnica for any trauma,
even as a preventative before hard physical work.

Because they are inexpensive, easy to take, and without toxicity I
figure why not. I may also use other treatments at the same time and am
definitely not a "purist" which a classical homeopath would argue with.
Although I do adhere to avoiding strong odors and chemicals around the
patient.

Would love to hear anyone's experiences using Homeopathic silver, and
wonder about making a homemade homeopathic dilution starting with CS.

Garnet