Ode,
Is it a bad thing if the water tastes very metallic?  I ask because, the
last batch I made I had going for about 45 mins and I had *no* tindal effect
so I chugged it away until I saw a slight effect about half an our later.
The water was very clear and by the faraday calculator I reckon it was about
20PPM (probably less due to some build up on the electrodes), but it tasted
very metallic.  It seemed to work very well though.

Dave.

 Eventually [like many many months], with plenty of sunlight, [That batch
sat on a South facing window sill for over a year] the metal flakes turned
into black balls of silver oxide, the formerly clear water went very yellow
and tasted very strongly metallic.
 I seem to remember a meter reading shooting up from 13 to around 45 uS on
that batch but I don't have it anymore to check again.
<<