Hi Garnet & folks,
No, my point here was simple:
Not too many things since the corruption of the idea of "specific germs theory" have had such devastatingly horrific effects on the masses. Love it or leave it? There must be a way out of this charnelhouse. I really do hope! :-)

Interestingly, as Quantum Theory grows up and catches up to the knowledge of the despised old world, it is having a more and more difficult time. I daydream that the old legends might just be true - that those who can become "enlightened" enough, can actually walk away from this nightmare...... wake up and go somewhere nice... and no, I don't mean Judeo/Christian/Islamic "heaven".. :-)

Cheers,
Himagain, not living in fear of those antibiotics anymore - but Steroids - corrupted stuff of life.