Evening David,

Your talking about the resonant frequency of matter. http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Resonance
I thought this to be the phonema that causes bridges and towers to collapse.

Upon closer examination, this is not the same thing. When studying bridges, 20 years ago, before I constructed a 53 foot suspension bridge, I came across many interesting incidents.

Here is one example of a bridge  that collapsed in a 45 mile per hour breeze.

http://cems.alfred.edu/students98/sonnevnj/TACOMA.HTML

I have had a number or ornery problems to solve due to vibrations. Often a part would be vibrating and causing objectionable noise when the root cause was not the part that was vibrating. It would be a part somewhere else on the machine such as a bearing, pulley, gear or belt that was causing the problem.
The vibration of one part shows up as the vibration of another.

Sound, vibration, and mechanical resonance are closely related.

Many people have missed the basic definition of sound. Ask knowledge people and see what they tell you.

The best definition I have found is, "The disturbance of matter from equilibrium".

I have suspected that these people are measuring body emissions are reading noise or something else and calling it frequency.

Do you think it could be a loose screw in one's head causing the big toe to vibrate?

Wayne