From: Terry Chamberlin
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:33:24

  >> ...there is no way a signal can come from the body...

  > The problem  with this statement is in a narrow definition  of the
  > words, *signal* and *frequency*.

  Hi Terry,

  Everyone seems to be taking a narrow interpretation of what  I said.
  Here is my statement

    "There is  no  measurable radiation from the human  body  at these
    frequencies. You  cannot measure it with an  antenna  and spectrum
    analyzer. I owned a HP 8568A spectrum analyzer for many  years and
    can absolutely guarantee there is no measurable radiation from the
    human body at 50MHz. Or from bottles of oil, or lumps of soil."

    "However, there  is  no way a signal can come  from  the  body, as
    Tainio claims. His BT3 instrument is a scam."

    http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m72409.html

  Please do not attribute my words to other areas outside the topic we
  were discussing, which is frequency measurement with the  Tainio BT3
  system.

  An instrument  that  claims to measure signals  produced  by plants,
  bottles of oil, lumps of soil, or the human body at  the frequencies
  and under the conditions described on his web site is a scam.

Best Wishes,

Mike Monett