  From: Revonda Henderson
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 12:28 AM
  Subject: CS>Adding peroxide to CS

  After completing a batch of CS I added 5 drops of peroxide (3%) to about 30oz
of CS. It immediately began turning to a cloudy white consistency. I had read
that by adding the peroxide to the cs it would cause the tiny silver particles
to break up into even more minute particles. Is the cloudy white consistency
normal? Thanks, Revonda