I have a client who was diagnosed and put on long term pension with CFS in
the early 1990's after a life time (50+ years) of being ill since childhood.
About 2 months ago her MD/ND/DO +++ (very well qualified practitioner) re
tested yet again and suggested it was Lyme's disease as the root cause, not
chronic fatigue syndrome -- she had been getting better during the last 20
months (while doing BodyTalk) which was 'unusual' to say the least.

What did her life looked like?  Initially she could not drive the 1.5-2 hrs
for a session.  A friend had to drive as she would be dragging her butt to
get to the car, fall asleep on the BT table, and be asleep going home.

About 6 months ago (approx 1 session every 3 weeks-1 month) she started to
drive herself.  The massive darkening under her eyes started disappearing.

She discovered and is continuing to discover that the 'triangulation' in
family dynamics is changing - she is not jumping in, and she is not drawn in
- she knows her boundaries better.  She allows others to carry with what is
their 'stuff' and tells them to take their 'stuff' elsewhere when they try
to engage her.  BodyTalk is NOT talk therapy, but energetic links around the
physical, emotional, mental fields of the physical body.  Her energy fields
are stronger (less leaks) and others cannot press her buttons or penetrate
her boundaries thus draw down her energies.

Her JUDGEMENTS (spoken and unspoken mind chatter) of others is changing,
thus the judgements she casts upon herself are less.

On her second last appointment we 'tapped - out' (BodyTalk language for
making a links that the body called for and would start to undertake
repairing) Lymes's.  (Lymes did not show itself until other broken
connections were strong enough to engage addressing it PLUS she probably
needed the 2nd opinion from her MD/ND/DO to confirm what was underneath
the life long illness.)  I use special BodyTalk vials (similar principal to
Homeopathics) to balance the energetic actions of viruses, bacteria,
environmental influences, hormones, foods, etc., at different levels in the
bodies - physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.  Slowly, in the
determined priority by the body the electrical grids are reset.

At her last appointment her body would not indicate an appropriate time for
the next appointment.  What her body did indicate was she was STRONG enough
to determine when/if she needed any further appointments.

She was charged with the responsibility to listen within to her whispers of
intuition, to be responsible for herself, and to choose when/if to make the
appointment instead of being 'hand held' as in the past.

She is NO LONGER A VICTIM but in charge of her own well being.

It actually SCARED her a bit.

She's READY TO take on the new stage in her healing journey.  She has
established TRUST in herself and knowing her body. This is a new adventure
after being  a c u t e l y  sick for about 14+ years.

The physical ailments are dissolving.

She is studying and RETRAINING for a new JOB and LIFE.

Now she has to consider if she wants to undertake further consciousness
growth (BodyTalk sessions) in a deliberate and disciplined fashion which
will continue to build further grids of awareness.  She's clear as to what's
helped her gain her wellness.

On the other hand, some friends and family members have moved on and
continue to do their same stuff while she has stepped up to the plate of
life.  She's glad she can see beyond their 'illusions' now.

The body can deal with anything unless transition is appropriate and it will
take different links to prepare for passing in peace.

So what would I say is:

1.  One can move beyond Lymes.  I've seen it with BodyTalk.  My teacher has
also had clients who've had success = come off all disability incomes and
are back to work.

2.  Energetic boundaries will re-establish - this will look like
interpersonal dynamics will change with family members and friends =
spouses, children, elders, and other relatives and associates.

3.  Illusions of what a good mom/dad/son/daughter/person will change to a
reality that supports one supporting themselves.  Individuals develop enough
energy to support others as they start to see clearly the dynamics of
manipulation, and choose to step back and not participate any longer with
the illusions put forth by the family, school, religion, media - TV, radio,
movies, allopathic medicine, etc.,

4.  It takes stepping out of the 'envelope' of generally recognized
practices which have produced no results to enjoy results.

5.  DON'T GIVE UP!

6.  Support groups reinforce the official allopathic line about Lymes being
a permanent condition.  Who needs that type of belief system if they really
want to get well?  It's simply counter indicated to wellness!

7.  The body has the ability to heal if one changes their perceptions about
life.  It's a personal choice.

I hope this offers hope.

Christine