Well......

I am not giving up on CS and never will. I just got my generator and made my
first batch and feel like it is Christmas, LOL!

But my dog with the bacterial skin infection........he is feeling a little
better energy wise which is great. He has been on CS a little under 2 weeks
(I know that is not long but I am new to CS). I have upped his dosage until
he is now on 8 Tablespoons a day and I am now adding H202. And now some in
his water now that I have a generator. He is almost 100 lbs and this is a
chronic autoimmune condition. I do not see any response yet with his skin.

I can (and will and am doing so) apply CS topically and I can do it ad
nauseum but until the internal reason is addressed, to me this is only a
bandaid. But I will still do it even though it is hard to spray a whole dog
(with fur) like that. Like I have mentioned, his condition RESPONDS and
clears up with oral antibiotics. So I was thinking WHY NOT with oral CS and
was the very reason I chose to work with CS in the first place, to have
something work much like an antibiotic and after hearing so many
testimonials. So if he doesn't respond to CS sometime soon as he would with
abx, I will be really stumped.

And then comes the healing crisis. Animals can and most certainly do have
them. And this is where I get into a quandry holistically. When the body
heals holistically there probably will be a healing crisis that resembles
the disease. But sometimes it can get so hairy and go on for long enough
time that one has a very hard time distinguishing between the body trying to
heal itself and the fact that the modality chosen may NOT be working. Just
how long do I continue trying with CS until I punt and go with abx???? Can
anyone help? I for some reason, thought that CS would be faster acting. He
could possibly be detoxing with the CS now but how can I tell that?

And if in the eventuality he has to be put on abx, I am wondering (HOPING is
more like it) that if I continue the CS for the rest of his life--maybe he
won't have to go on them again??

Anyone have any ideas, encouragement, knowledge???

Thanks

Susie