I stopped taking the Accutane after six days - it gave me painfully dry eyes,
dry lips, dry bones, and laryngitis! I am trying Goldenseal right now along
with Blue Light Laser Therapy and a different antibiotic. That, and a bunch of
Vitamin C and Colloidal silver!

~Nathan

Garnet <garnetri...@earthlink.net> wrote:
Accutane has some serious, serious side effects. Please investigate it
fully, if you have not already before taking it. It destroys the oil
producing glands in your skin.

MSM is a naturally occuring substance and is in all fresh foods. You
could not avoid it without ceasing to eat. It is a source of double
bonded sulfur normaly only found in unprocessed foods. There should not
be a problem with it interacting to my knowledge.

BTW do you eat red meat? If so try stopping for a few months before
starting the Accutane and see if that helps. Red meat requires
testosterone to be digested and the testosterone causes more sebum
production. I no longer eat beef since my teenage daughter told me this
and stopped as well. If I eat one piece of beef, which I no longer crave
but did for about six months at times, I get a pimple, in the same place
every time.

Garnet