Thanks,
I'm a member of that list, but haven't really kept up or even read the files, as it was something I wanted to look into, but never seemed to have the time. Please do let me know when you get the 6 v circuit ready. Can you tell me where to find the recipe for the Four Thieves Vinegar? I have tried the Bragg's and another brand of natural acv, but they gave me the runs so bad I had to quit, that was a couple years ago. 2 years is about a year and 9 months longer than I've ever gone in my life without a cold or flu. Even as a young person (25 or so) I once got a simple cold and coughed for 6 months...........I seem to be really susceptible to them, and your thoughts about certain strains makes sense to me, it just *feels* right.
sol

ransley wrote:

Sol wrote:

Well, drat, my 2 year cold-free streak is over. <

Sol-

I have not been able to yet go for two years without one but have come
pretty close, doing all the things you suggest, plus utilizing what some
know as Four Thieves Vinegar, also known as Dr. Shulze's Super Tonic (I make
it with Bragg's vinegar).

I picked up a theory along the way- that some virii have a distinctive key
to our different genetic makeups. In other words, they have our name written
on them. I've seen it in this house many times when my wife catches one that
I don't and vice versa, same with the kids, no matter the precautions.

BG, on the Yahoo MEGK group is now pushing the use of 6 volts for this very
reason. I'm trying to put together a simple automatic circuit which will
switch 6 volts at about 30 seconds. When I get it, I'll let y'all know

DB