This is the Four Thieves Vinegar, Someone said it is what they use for colds.
Yours Hank
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Holmes
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 4:49 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>Sol's cold

  Is this called your hot cold remedy?

  JOH

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Hank [mailto:h...@sbcglobal.net]
  Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 12:05 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com

  To 1 quart apple cider vinegar add:

  1/4 cup fresh grated garlic
  1/4 cup fresh grated ginger root
  1/4 cup fresh grated white onion
  1/4 cup fresh grated horseradish root
  1 tablespoon of the hottest cayenne pepper you can find (African bird cayenne
is great)

  Let stand from 3 days to 2 weeks, strain and take a tablespoon a few times a
day when chemtrail symptoms strike.  Warning, it will not harm you, but man is
it hot!!  Be
  prepared.  Drink it straight if possible then chase it with water later if
necessary.  The idea is to create the heat, and man it does a great job of that.