Teri I got this off the net a long time ago, I don't know how you keep it. I
would say pass it around all you want.
Here is another article I saved at the same time.

Four Thieves Vinegar

Use equal parts of the following herbs:

Lavender
Sage
Rosemary
Thyme
Melissa (lemon balm)
Hyssop
Peppermint

A handful of garlic cloves

Blend ingredients in a glass jar and cover completely
with organic, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, which is
available in most health food stores. Cold infuse (let
sit at room temperature in a cool place) for six weeks
and then strain off herbs and garlic.

You can take Four Thieves Vinegar by the teaspoonful, use
it as a salad dressing, or even add a spoonful to your bath
water for personal protection.

You can also use it as a topical spray to disinfect
surfaces -- including skin -- and/or you can take it as a
tincture. All of the ingredients in Four Thieves Vinegar
are either potent antibacterials or antivirals!

If you want to purchase this stuff already made, you'll
find quite a few online sources by using the keywords "four
thieves vinegar" at http://google.com
My thieves were from the middle ages durning the Black Plague
To a qt of Apple Cider Vinegar add ground up 1/4 cup each ginger
cayeene pepper, garlic, horseradish, and white onion. In about 24
hours it is ready; if you want to strain off the pulp save it for
meat mardenade or base for salsa. I have used both the powders and
the fresh and prepared horseraddish. If you are already sick 1/4 cup
added to 12 oz of pure water sip on it all day refill as needed. When
you are not sick 1 tablespoon morning and night. It also picks up
your metabolism I have eat chocolate all winter and not gain any
weight.

http://bioterrorism101.com
Yours Hank