Christine wrote:

>Gregg Braden did a talk at a Washington state high school for about 3
>hours. The principal advised allowing about 15 minutes for the first
five
rows of 'disruptive and disabled' children to be 'removed' before
getting
into the meat of the talk.  Braden elected to talk at a rapid fire
rate,
with overheads of patterns from sacred sites, crop circles, DNA
spirals, and
images from leading edge physics.  After the three hour lecture all the
typically 'disruptive' children were in the auditorium.  They listened
>quietly and attentively. hmmm... No one removed from the lecture...

This does not surprise me at all.  I have worked with those "disabled" children
in schools.  Most of them are right-brained individuals trying to function in a
predominantly left-brained world.  Very difficult for them not to be accepted
for who they are.  I wonder if Einstein were a kid in school today, what kind
of fate would he meet with?

Sally