Can anybody suggest which rife frequencies might be
used against rabies?

----- Original Message -----
From: David W Kenney
To: 'Matthew McCann'
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: CS>rabies

When I was in med school.we were told that nearly 70% of people are born immune
to rabies.

This suggests that boosting one's immune system with echinacia, oxygen, aloe
vera, etc. may be of value in its treatment.

Of course.the rife machine would be something I'd do yesterday if it were my
son..

Dr. Kenney