Sol,

Don't know... I was under their magical media 'Glamours' for years too....
During the 50's they started putting SV-40 monkey virus into human blood -
mixing animal DNA with human DNA is a violation of divine laws.  Subsequent
generations are paying the price.  SV-40 is being found in the brain tumors
of children and grandchildren of those originally vaccinated yet the
grandchild has yet to get that vaccination. Escalating? yup!  PS: Most
people have been inoculated with the polio vaccine.  Dumbing down?
Christine