<<<<Medwith, Robert wrote-    Well I have another  one of my  many Sinus
Infections. I take CS and 2  parts Gatorade on a regular basis (a juice
glass every morning and evening,15  PPM CS). I  use CS in my Nebulizer
Daily usually 1 or 2 times a day although  lately I have been using it 3 or
4. I am on Biaxin 500 MG twice a day, which is helping  (for 14 days with a
refill if necessary). In the past I some time had to take the Antibiotics
for 28 days. Although I am coughing up a lot (clear) I do not  feel bad.
Years ago before I was on CS I use to get really  bad in chest and felt
terrible every time I got a Sinus infection. At the start I could feel the
pressure in my  Sinuses and had head aches. It seems the CS stops infection
from getting too  bad in the chest. This usually happens at least twice a
year. Personally I am wondering if is from the old  building I work in,
Building  where I  work has a basement  which is open to the heating air
return, not to mention that there are 2 sewage  pits in basement. We are
below sewage line and sewage is pumped into  line. Sewage lines are usually
covered but are probably  not air tight. I wish I could get an IV of CS
when I have these  problems. I wonder if more Gatorade and CS , either more
ounces or more often in day would help. Open to suggestions and ideas.

**I always got bad sinus infections with colds before CS.  You don't say,
are you putting CS in your nose, with your head tilted back, chin up, so it
can get to the sinuses?  That seems to do it for me.

Nancy