What H2O2 does is complicated, and I am not sure anyone understands it yet.
Here are what appear to be the reactions, which are possibly to some extent
cyclic until the H2O2 is gone.

Ag + H2O2 -> H2O + AgO

The above appears to be very fast for the ionic portion, and slower for the
particulate portion.

2AgO + 2H2O2 -> 2H2O + 2Ag + O2

This seems to form very small metalic particles.  So the large particles of
silver end up eventually breaking down to small particles of silver via
silver oxide.  This appears to take some time as well.

The solubility limit of Silver Oxide in cold water is about 13 ppm, so high
ppm EIS will cause some precipitate to form, at least for a while.

Now it appears that the 2Ag particles that form are not oxidized back to
silver oxide as quickly as the larger particles. This may be due to the
difference in the catalytic properties, or due to the larger particles often
having an impurity such as copper in them.

So the following when H2O2 is added to EIS appears to be what happens to me,
but I could be wrong.

Immediately Ag+ ionis become silver oxide. If the ppm exceeds about 13 ppm
(8.5 mS?), then any remaining will form a fine white colloid that will
eventually precipitate out.

Over a longer period the metallic particles react and become silver oxide as
well. Once again if the ppm of the silver oxide exceeds about 13 ppm, the
excess will form a precipitate.

Over time, the silver oxide will become very small silver particles, quite
likely plating out on the small particles.. This is catalyzed by H2O2.  Once
the H2O2 is gone there should be a ratio of silver oxide to silver particles,
after which time exposure to light will cause remaining silver oxide to
become silver particles, quite possible plaing out on the silver particles
already present causing them to grow in size.

Marshall