I will strongly confirm the advice below. The one time in my life to be severely ill and hospitalized, I neglected to get competent medical advice about a chronic "chest cold" I just could not shake. (My fault: I was using a "deodorized" garlic that contains no allicin: no wonder I was not getting better!)

Bottom line: in some instances, a competent medical diagnosis can save your life. This may prove particularly true this winter, if avian flu become epidemic or pandemic. I have read that very early use of anti-viral medicines can put an end to it. Can CS? I just flat out do not know and doubt that anyone else does either.

JBB