Re: CS>Is it really this quiet?
From: Jonathan B. Britten
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:19:17
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m74003.html

  [...]

  > I have read that very early use of anti-viral medicines can put an
  > end to  it.  Can CS? I just flat out do not  know  and  doubt that
  > anyone else does either.

  Hi Jonathan,

  The vaccines may in fact have little or no effect against  the virus
  that actually  hits  you. It's a gamble. They  have  to  prepare the
  vaccine in  advance,  and  have  no way  to  tell  which  virus will
  actually spread. If they guess wrong, you have just gone through the
  pain of a shot for nothing.

  I for  one  have had bad experiences with  "competent  doctors" that
  nearly cost  me   my   life,   including  Legionnaire's  Disease and
  Shingles. Both  were  incorrectly diagnosed and the  delays  cost me
  dearly.

  My experience with Shingles showed me that 5 or 10 ppm cs may not be
  effective against  the  stronger viruses. But 20 ppm cs  has  a much
  greater effect than you would expect. I don't know the reason.

  But I  have complete confidence in the ability of high-ppm  ionic cs
  to handle  any  virus  that  comes  down  the  pike.  And  given the
  uncertain side  effects  of the medical remedies  for  viruses, I'll
  stick with  cs. You can make it yourself using low  current density,
  or get  a  unit from Ken or Trem. Anything that gives  20uS  or more
  with a calibrated Hanna should be ok.

  The doctors say the next avian flu is only a matter of time. A study
  of the  1918 Spanish flu that killed 15 million people shows  only a
  small change is needed to make a harmless virus terribly lethal:

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/health/3719990.stm

  This could  happen  again anytime. So tune up  your  generators, and
  make sure you are getting the strongest cs you can make.

  Let's all get through this winter with no problems.

Best Wishes,

Mike Monett